Monday, September 28, 2009

Blumarine's Spring 2010 RTW Collection


I try to keep my fashion opinions to myself, but it's hard at times like this, with new collections being shown every day.

I think Blumarine's Ready to Wear Collection for spring is magnificent. You can see a slide show at WWD - even without a subscription. "Jamaica Me Crazy" was the motto for Blumarine this season as Anna Molinari paid colorful homage to the tropical island. The riot of colors, artfully mixed, should inspire makeup lovers everywhere. I am already envisioning pale pinks, greens, blues - subtle washes of color on the eyes. Love it!

While you might not wear a full ensemble as shown on the runway, one of these pieces would certainly jazz up your spring and summer wardrobe. I am coveting the belts! Actually, I'm coveting a lot of what I saw, and that's unusual (for me) in these days of unwearable runway artistry. Check out the slide show!

Photos courtesy of WWD.

No comments: