Sunday, September 20, 2009

Maybelline's Rep at CVS

Mabelline's representative for the CVS stores, Nicolette Dickman, is making the rounds. She's new to the job and a nice, young woman who loves her products! Since I wear Mabelline's Define-A-Lash Mascara, which I think is better than the best-selling Great Lash, I trekked over to talk to her.

Maybelline has some new products, including Sensational, their fabulous new lipsticks and lip glosses. They are also pushing battery-operated mascara wands (not my thing). One new product that interests me? Their Expert Wear Eye Shadow Quads, available in 12 coordinated color families. I saw a photo of a smokey eye palette and results in one of the new magazines, and I think the price is right for me to try out these smoldering eye colors without breaking the bank. Even if I don't wear the darker shades, the two lightest colors will look good on me.

Maybelline is one of the top mass-market beauty brands. Less expensive than the other leaders, Maybelline cosmetics are a good value. Naturally, you can buy Maybelline at drugstores, online, supermarkets, and superstores like Target. There are usually BOGO offers and coupons galore! I came home with some coupons I'll be using.

Photo courtesy of Maybelline.

No comments: