Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Clinique Blushwear Cream Stick Blusher

If you like cream blusher, Clinique's Blushwear Cream Stick ($18.50) is a fabulous one. Not only is the price right, it has all the qualities we look for in a cream blusher: blends easily; transparent, natural color; buildable color; transfer- and water-resistant. Not only that, it is billed as "cream to powder," so it dries to a lasting finish.

I love this stuff - so much that I bought one in every color...Rosy Blush, Peachy Blush, Glow Blush, and Shy Blush. That way, I can create any look I want - with fingers, brush, or sponge to blend.

This week only, with any $30 Clinique purchase at clinique.com, you can get a mini Rosy Blush and free shipping by using the offer code GREAT at checkout. Great is exactly how I would describe this blusher!

Photo courtesy of Clinique.

No comments: