Monday, September 21, 2009

Bobbi Brown's Moisturizing Cream Compact Foundation

Like your foundation in a pan? Want medium-to-full coverage with a natural appearance? Need some moisture too? Bobbi Brown has the perfect solution: Moisturizing Cream Compact Foundation ($40). This workhorse comes in 20 shades (from very light to very dark), three of which are new. The new shades are Cool Beige, Natural Tan, and Warm Honey.

I use this foundation for a boost at lunchtime, after I have obliterated the foundation I was wearing with my napkin and to re-cover the redness around my nose. It blends seamlessly with what I applied in the morning (Armani), and the shade I use (Warm Ivory) is perfect for me. It's really convenient to have the compact in my desk drawer. It has a nice big mirror and sponge applicator in it. I don't even have to leave my desk for repairs!

The emollient formula provides lasting wear and moisture. Advertised to instantly soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and deliver a soft, radiant finish, it meets its promise. This foundation is designed for normal to dry skin because it is blended with moisturizing ingredients, such as jojoba and avocado oils.

You can see Bobbi's demonstration video, Applying Foundation, at her Web site. You can purchase Moisturizing Cream Compact Foundation at Bobbi Brown online or at Saks, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and other department stores.

Photo courtesy of Bobbi Brown.

No comments: