Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Stila Smudge Pot Deal - Too Good to Pass Up

Let the good times roll! Like Stila's Kitten shadow? Take a look at this special. For $32, you can get four smudge pots plus a mini liner brush - and free shipping with the code FALLSHIPPING.

Smudge pots are multitasking gel-based liners and shadows. I adore Kitten. The set includes two new shades, Starry Night and Violet, and two best sellers, Kitten and Black. Kitten is a must-have for me and several of my friends. A nude champagne with shimmer, it's the perfect everyday shadow. Who can't use black, and why not get the ultra-trendy violet at the same time?

I'm headed off to order now. This offer ends at midnight on September 27.

Photo courtesy of Stila.

2 comments:

Emma said...

Kitten is my favorite eye shadow ever! Although I use the powder formula and the liquid formual--never tried it in a smudge pot! It sounds like a must-have! I agree that this is just too good to pass up!

Charlestongirl said...

Hey Emma,
I ordered mine. It was all I could do to keep from ordering two sets! There's that hoarding instinct that occurs in September [wink].