Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Clinique Shows You How to Whiten Your Teeth with Lipstick

Have you seen the new Clinique Whiter Teeth Instantly campaign ads or displays in the stores? Clinique is showcasing existing lipsticks, liners, and glosses with a twist - the colors will make your teeth look whiter.

While it's not a new finding (certain colors do brighten your smile), it's an appealing marketing move. Twelve lipstick colors, with coordinating lip liners and glosses, will create just the right contrast to brighten your smile.

The 12 colors span all color families - nudes, goldens, pinks, and berries - and include various Clinique formulas. Included in the "list" are a few of my favorites, including Raspberry Rush Color Surge Butter Shine Lipstick ($14), A Different Grape Different Lipstick ($14), and After Party High Impact Lip Color ($14). I love Clinique lipsticks and glosses - no taste, no fragrance, just beautiful color!

There's a See It, Believe It video on Clinique's Web site. Check it out!

Photo courtesy of Clinique.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I’ve tried various teeth whitening products for the past 2+ years. The majority of the products are either a hassle to use, don’t give me the results I want, or they hurt my teeth/gums. It’s been mainly whitening toothpaste and whitening strips because I can’t afford (nor does my insurance cover) dentist whitening.
I’m starting to use a new whitening kit I saw in InStyle Magazine called Pro-White. I think I like it because I’m seeing more upfront results right away. I was somewhat skeptical at first because they guarantee “10 shades whiter in 10 days”, but I can see a noticeable difference. They’ve got various kits available. It costs a little more than whitening strips, but I don’t think it’s overly expensive. I found a $10 off coupon on the internet so that helped (ProWhiteTeeth.com).
I’m just hoping the results are long-term rather than temporary! =)