In the last year or so, I've had two nails on different hands that want to split at the edge when they get to a certain length. I have no idea why, and it's annoying. I'm assuming that something damaged the nail bed, but that's just a guess.
I tested GoNails Nail Growth Treatment for about three weeks, and I can report that it works! Those two nails that always split on the side? Holding steady, thank you. Now I feel guilty for not taking better care of them - for assuming there was nothing I could do other than use hand moisturizer.
GoNails is a cream that helps repair damaged nails, strengthens and hardens them, and softens the cuticles, all at the same time. It does that without alcohol or formaldehyde in the formula, a nice extra-added bonus.
GoNails Nail Growth Treatment is formulated to correct damaged nails and strengthen all nail types. It's said to work in as little as 10 days. It did for me even more quickly, so it might for you too. The before and after photos at myGoBeauty.com show every woman's nightmare nails and dramatic changes. I don't think mine looked that bad, but I was game for an improvement.
There must be a zillion products out there that claim to strengthen your nails. How does GoNails work? It was created with ingredients to correct damaged nails, strengthen nails, harden the nail exterior, and promote healthy cuticles.
- Lipoplastadine -Strengthening, improves thickness, nourishing and resilient, healing effects
- Thymulen 4 -Stimulates the synthesis of keratins to improve skin barrier function
- Biotin -Data proves that it thickens, strengthens, and hardens nails
- Keratin -Strengthening and conditioning proteins (the nail plate is made of keratin protein formed by amino acids)
- Arginine Aminobenzoate - Patented DNA stimulator, promotes damage repair (plays an important role in cell division and the healing of wounds in the body)
- Aminobenzoate - Anti-inflammatory ingredient
I applied it twice/day to my fingernails. Just apply and rub it in. Fast and easy! I also worked the excess down my fingers. Now, I'm going to "waste" it and apply to my toenails. I can't imagine why it won't work there too. Even though it's not peep-toe season, I wouldn't mind improving the looks of my toes.
Want to try it? MyGoBeauty is offering Best Things in Beauty readers a 20% discount off a purchase of GoNails from their Web site. You can use the code GONBEST for up to two bottles for the next 30 days. That's an incentive! Let us know how it works for you.
Photo courtesy of myGoBeauty