Wednesday, November 3, 2010

KORRES Line-Smoothing Lip Butter Glaze Trio

I just ordered a great set at Sephora, and I wanted to tell you about it in the waning hours of Sephora's Friends & Family event. Through tonight at midnight PST, you can use code FF2010 to save 20%.

KORRES has introduced a Line-Smoothing Lip Butter Glaze Trio ($24) in tubes! New and exclusive to Sephora, this limited-edition trio of multi-functional lip glazes is said to smooth fine lines, improve lip texture, and condition the skin, while also depositing vibrant and shiny color onto the lips. Coming from KORRES, I believe it.

The formula's lightweight, 89% natural emollient oils soften and moisturize; certified organic sugar cane conditions lips and improves lip texture; and pomegranate fruit sterols hydrate and provide antioxidant protection and line-smoothing benefits. A delightful blend of certified organic bee waxes and sunflower seed waxes create a soft and creamy texture that will make you want to apply these glazes again and again.

The colors look lovely in Jasmine (sheer neutral pink), Pomegranate (sheer coral), and Raspberry (sheer berry). Since I love the "traditional" KORRES Lip Butters, I suspect I'm going to flip over these. I'm partial to tubes rather than pots.

In the United States? You have time to save 20% too! Just head over to Sephora.com and use code FF2010 at checkout. Hurry to buy your favorites before Friends & Family ends!

Signed, your personal shopper. :)

Photo courtesy of Sephora

2 comments:

Iris Moreau said...

I absolutely LOVE Korres, and can't wait to try these yummmy looking Lip Butters!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Iris!

I'm really looking forward to the box with these. I should have bought more than one set (for gifts) - wasn't thinking!