Friday, April 20, 2012

Diorskin Nude Tan Nude Glow Sun Powder from the Croisette Collection

The new bronzer from Dior's Croisette Collection, Diorskin Nude Tan Nude Glow Sun Powder ($55), is a complexion-boosting, multi-toned bronzing face powder. It's delivered in a sleek, round, silver, hefty cannage compact and accompanied by a mini kabuki brush. It's a nice presentation.  It's available in six shades - a huge attraction for those of us who don't always fit neatly into the light or dark categories.

Dior's new bronzing powder warms up and contours my skin with a natural, sun-kissed glow. Formulated for all skin tones with a new Mineral Prism technology, energizing water, and a light transparent formula, this powder will erase signs of fatigue while imparting a healthy radiance to the complexion.


I selected Honey (#001), the lightest shade. I bought it sight unseen, but was delighted with the shade when I applied it to my face the first time. I like it much more on my face than my arm, where it looks a little muddy. On my face, it's as close to perfect as it gets.

I applied it for these photos, which were taken in full sun, with a sponge-tipped applicator at the top of my arm and a dense blush brush below. The application at the top was extremely heavy, and the larger application below was heavy. It's really hard to judge a bronzer this way. What really matters is how it looks on your face, jawline, and neck.


I'm extremely happy with Diorskin Nude Tan Nude Glow Sun Powder. It's fairly matte, so it looks natural on the skin, and its beautiful buildable color allows me ultimate control in application. Now I want to see shade #002, Sunlight, which looks equally gorgeous. I need to see it in person, but I think I'm going to love the pink tones it appears to have.

I purchased my new Dior Bronzer from Sephora. It's available wherever Dior beauty products are sold. I'll be at Saks tomorrow, so I plan to check out Sunlight.

Photo at top courtesy of Macy's; other photos by Best Things in Beauty

4 comments:

Nawi said...

You must go a get the sunlight I bought it and absolutely love it it does give you such a beautiful glow with a little bit of colour. A must have for me!

Charlestongirl said...

Thanks, Nawi. I really hope to see it tomorrow.

sensina said...

Thanks a lot!

moiuna said...

hi, i love your blog! :)
i'm dying to get this just because of the packaging.
do you think this is a good bronzer for b20/nc20/nw20 (neutral tone)
i have to order this online since i dont have dior counter in my country thats why i want to ask you first before asking my friend to buy it for me. thankss! <3