Monday, April 2, 2012

Coming Attraction: Chanel Rouge Coco & Rouge Coco Shine for Summer 2012

Here's a photo of the Chanel promotional picture of the Rouge Coco & Rouge Coco Shine lipsticks for Summer 2012. I'm looking forward to seeing (and purchasing) these. The Rouge Coco Shines are my favorites. All new shades for summer are expected to arrive in stores during May.

Inspired by a modern attitude, Peter Philips, Creative Director of Chanel Makeup, will reveal three new shades of Rouge Coco ($32) and three new shades of Rouge Coco Shine ($32). Both of these lipsticks have earned a devoted fan base, not only for their exceptional moisturizing benefits, but also for their beautiful range of elegant, infinitely wearable shades. From shiny rosewoods to deep plums, the new selections will offer us the perfect combination of ease and elegance and provide even more options for flattering, everyday makeup looks. Oh so Chanel!

The new shades of Rouge Coco are Avant-Garde (pink brown), Magnolia (pink), and the limited-edition Culte (plum brown). Rounding out the Rouge Cocos featured for summer are three repromoted shades: Gardénia (soft pink), Camélia (pink), and Madémoiselle (rosewood).

The new shades of Rouge Coco Shine are Style (luminous beige), Sourire (intense pink), and the limited-edition Effrontée (rosewood). Three shades will be repromoted, meaning you are likely to see them on the Chanel displays: Aventure (shimmering pink), Liberté (sheer apricot), and Boy (natural rose).

The new shades are shown in the photo above.  Will you be in line with me?

Photo courtesy of Chanel

21 comments:

Laci said...

Why Chanel? Why?!

Sigh.

*gets ready to give her counter more money*

jensun said...

Looks like I'm going to be getting my Culte on this Summer!

Evelyn said...

I'll be there with bells on (as a teacher of mine used to say).

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, Australia got something first for once! I think these came out a couple of weeks ago here. I picked up Sourire. I was looking at effrontee but in person it looks near identical to Boy, which I already own. Magnolia was beautiful though.

LoveSugarBabyDoll said...

Chanel collections make me consider getting a second job.
Are you still loving 51, rue Montaigne?

Running with Scissors said...

So pretty, but sorry to be a dummy, but what is the color and name of the round one, far right (darkest pink)? thanks.

yesplease1816 said...

I actually have yet to try the Rouge Coco Shines (I know, I know...), but Sourire and Effrontée look gorgeous--and I've always wanted to try Boy after hearing so many great things! I will DEFINITELY be picking at least one of these up!

Cindy's Societal said...

I've tried Culte and its beautiful!! It arrived in Oz last week and I couldn't pick it up quickly enough :)

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Laci,

Get ready for summer. There are more colors coming from Guerlain, Armani, and Chantecaille!

Charlestongirl said...

Me too, Jen.

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Evelyn,

I love that old expression. I must go look up its origin.

Charlestongirl said...

Envious, Anonymous!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi LSBD,

Of course, a lottery win would have been much better.

Yes, I am still loving 51, Montaigne. :)

Charlestongirl said...

That's Effrontée, Christy.

Charlestongirl said...

They are really nice, Yesplease. If I could improve one thing, I would give them the capability to shine longer.

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Girl's Guide...Oz?

bisbee said...

Oz = Austrailia.

bisbee said...

Duh - that should be "Australia".

Sorry...even that looks wrong - even though I know it's correct! I hate when that happens!

Unknown said...

I just did a review for some of these funnily enough, the UK got these last Friday, makes me wonder now what lipsticks we are getting with the Summer collection as that doesn't come out here till May. I do wish sometimes they would have the same releases for all countries.

Christina said...

I can't wait to see them at the store. I hope it will be available here by the end of April.

Cindy's Societal said...

Thanks bisbee! Yeah Oz- Australia. I love this collection, I feel like I should get Magnolia also.