Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Macy's Exclusive Estée Lauder Pure Color Blushes

Three limited-edition Estée Lauder Pure Color Blush shades are launching exclusively at Macy's in May. I want to see these! The Siren is calling my name.

The Siren is shown at the top of this feature. Fearless is shown directly below.

Orange lovers and trendsetters should take a look at Naughty, shown below. It looks a little dark to my eye, and I still want Peach Passion. Naughty will be great for gals with dark complexions.

Pure Color Blush yields fresh, radiant color that lasts all day, and it won't streak or fade. The ultra-silky powder sweeps on sheerly for a natural glow. You can build the color for contoured and sculpted definition. These blushes come in two finishes: Satin and Shimmer.

Cheeks come to life when you highlight and contour. This defines a woman. -Tom Pecheux, Creative Makeup Director

Although the press release says that Macy's will have the colors available in May, they may have arrived already. I'll be making a short trip over to Macy's to see them. I assume they are $28, the cost of the rest of the Pure Color Blush Collection.

Photos courtesy of Estée Lauder

No comments: