Friday, April 20, 2012

Le Métier de Beauté Shades of Short Hills Kaleidoscope Eye Kit

To celebrate the launch of Le Métier de Beauté at Saks Fifth Avenue at The Mall at Short Hills, Le Métier de Beauté will hold an exclusive event with Global Lead Artist Ivan Castro on April 27 and 28. Ivan will unveil the limited-edition Shades of Short Hills Kaleidoscope Eye Kit ($95), exclusive to the Short Hills Saks. Customers can book an appointment with Ivan by calling Brooke Morgan at (973) 376-7000, extension 256.

Shades of Short Hills offers three beautiful neutrals shades and one deep metallic shade in the beloved True Color Eye Shadow formula.
  • Champagne apricot
  • Matte tan taupe
  • Shimmering rhubarb brown
  • Noir with flecks of white diamond
Shades of Short Hills is one of three limited-edition palettes inspired by The Beautiful Fall by Alicia Drake (see On the Coast Kaleidoscope feature below).

Photo courtesy of Le Métier de Beauté

5 comments:

shontay07108 said...

Hey, Short Hills Mall is my mall. I practically live there. I was surprised to see the brand in Saks a few weeks ago. I haven't had time to do more than just pass by, but I will go and play soon.

Charlestongirl said...

Very cool, Shontay! Have fun. Please let us know what you think.

MandiMomof3 said...

Talked to Brooke already this morning and ordered when I saw the post on FB. I am really looking forward to it reaching my doorstep. It looks like the perfect nude Kaleidoscope. :)

Jolyn said...

This is beautiful, I have my eye on this and the 'On The Coast'. At least 'On The Coast' is available online and Saks.com ships to Singapore, but this sadly, is out of my reach :(

Please share swatches!

Anonymous said...

Do you think that "Shades of Short Hills" is the same kaleidoscope that Mikey Castillo designed for Holiday 2011 (that never hit stores)? You posted an interview with Mikey Castillo in which he divulged an eye kaleidoscope inspired by 1960's French cinema. Your post was here http://bestthingsinbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/10/mikey-castillo-le-metier-de-beautes.html

I was thinking that perhaps it is the same kaleidoscope with the first shade being a champagne apricot instead of a rose champagne.

I'll be picking up "Shades of Short Hills" this weekend at my session with Ivan Castro. Can't wait! By the way, did you order this palette or did you only purchase "On the Coast",

Thanks again for your blog!