Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Chantecaille Summer 2012 Color Essentials

Chantecaille is introducing a stunning color collection for summer, featuring three shades of Cheek Crème, four shades of Luminous Gloss, and a new Poudre de Perle in Akoya Pearl. I want everything - literally all of it.

Created exclusively for Christopher Kane's Spring/Summer 2012 runway models, Poudre de Perle in Akoya Pearl ($58) is a bright rose-pink color that creates a fresh, windswept flush on any complexion. The rosy pink shade looks cheerful.

Look at the new Cheek Crèmes ($34)!  With three shades, Shy, Demure, and Coy, there will be at least one for every skin tone - or three in my case. These velvety, soft colors will melt into the skin for pretty summer glow - fresh and natural.

For the perfect pop of color and splash of shine, Chantecaille has created the new Luminous Gloss Collection ($32 each). These unique, new lip glosses offer 3-D glass-like shine for up to six hours. The shades, shown above from left to right, are Coco, Lychee, Guava, and Passionfruit inspired by exotic summer fruits.  Who wouldn't want them all? They look luscious.

The Luminous Glosses can be purchased now at Chantecaille.com. The rest of the collection will be available soon.

Photos courtesy of Chantecaille

11 comments:

Jo said...

WOW! Thank you for this CG, I've been waiting for you to do a feature on this. The products are available now on the Neiman Marcus website but they're not shipping until May 25! I can't wait! I think I'll head over to the Chantecaille website to take a look at the glosses but maybe I'll wait until you post swatches to decide whaich color(s) to buy. Everything looks so pretty.

Charlestongirl said...

My lip glosses are on the way, Jo. As for the NM date, even Chantecaille's finest aren't exactly sure. "Probably in about a week." :)

Lucia said...

I think I will need that poudre perle. You made me buy Biwa, and I am in love with it. Do you think I will need this new one. I am medium skin tone with olive undertones. By the way, I bought the Sisley Palette Orchidee based on your suggestion and it is perfection, THANKs

Charlestongirl said...

Gosh, Lucia, if you want to send me a photo, I could probably guess. The color will work well for your medium skin tone.

The Sisley palette is warm, so I'm not surprised it worked with your olive-toned skin. This color is cooler.

I'd say, if you can wear bright pinks, you can wear Akoya Pearl. Some olive-toned gals stay away from bright pinks, so I'm reluctant to say "for sure."

Snjohnson10 said...

Can not wait! So beautiful... I was supposed to have an appt to talk with Sylvie at my local Neiman's last weekend and am so sorry I had to miss it. I met with her probably 13 years ago in NY and was so impressed with what an approachable and interesting person she is! Off subject I know ;)
Stacy

Charlestongirl said...

Stacy, not off topic at all! I met Sylvie many years ago at Neiman Marcus - about the time the brand launched there. I was super-impressed by her "presence." The whole package: knowledge, beauty, grace, and honesty. No marketing hype from the Chantecaille family. Just great advice and intriguing tales.

Sylvie is an amazing woman, and her daughters inherited the "package." Olivia and Alex are wonderful too.

Unknown said...

LMAO "or three in my case."

Evelyn said...

oo These do look really interesting. I'm going to have to take a look at them. :)

Charlestongirl said...

Well, PP, you know my want-everything tendencies.

Charlestongirl said...

Evelyn, you may see in store in NY as early as next week, but it may be a bit longer. As soon as I know, I'll let everyone here know.

Unknown said...

The Nordstrom I went to did not have the whole collection but just the glosses for now :( but I tried Coco and Lychee. I love them! I like it better than the Brilliant glosses actually. They were not sticky, moisturizing, good color payoff and long lasting! :) I didn't pick them up...yet. I felt guilty after spluring a little from buy a few items from the Chanel summer collection..lol

-nicolle