Friday, April 20, 2012

Le Métier de Beauté Golden Gate Girl Kaleidoscope Eye Kit

To celebrate the launch of Le Métier de Beauté at Saks Fifth Avenue San Francisco, Le Métier de Beauté will hold an exclusive event with Regional Artist Richard Marquez April 25-28. The limited-edition Golden Gate Girl Kaleidoscope Eye Kit ($95) will be a counter exclusive to the San Francisco Saks. Customers can book an appointment with Richard by calling Lawrence Quijada at (415) 986-4300.

Golden Gate Girl includes four beautiful True Color Eye Shadow shades.
  • Satin rose petal pink
  • Pale amethyst
  • Warm rhubarb
  • Sunny cinnamon gold
Golden Gate Girl is one of three limited-edition palettes inspired by The Beautiful Fall by Alicia Drake (see feature below).

Photo courtesy of Le Métier de Beauté

11 comments:

stephanie.k said...

it's a tough choice but I think I might like this best...

emily said...

I can't decide between this one and the one with the navy... What's the best bet in terms of buying one of these? Online, calling a store?

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Stephanie!

I agree. Tough choice. I'm totally undecided. I can't buy them all.

Charlestongirl said...

I really don't know, Emily. I haven't seen them. Call the store that has the one you think you might like best.

Jo said...

This is my neck of the woods. I just might call for an appointment. I think I like this one the best of the three. Thanks for the info. CG.

Cindy's Societal said...

My eyes say that these are repeat shades from previous kaleidoscopes so I might pass...

The other two are quite beautiful though!! :) thanks for the timely feature Cgirl

Cindy

Evelyn said...

I can't decide between NYC or San Francisco...I could send my sister to the San Fran Saks to get it for me. mmm I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed and may end up picking none of them. lol

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Jo,

That would be fun! Let us know if you buy the Kaleidoscope.

Charlestongirl said...

Thanks, Cindy.

They might be. I haven't had time to study them and compare. They are pretty combos, though. :)

Charlestongirl said...

Evelyn, I'm kind of in the same position. Indecision can have its benefits. :)

Michelle said...

Hmmm, the top two shades look very similar to shades in penelope, the third shade looks similar to the third shade in antiquite poupee, and the fourth shade looks like it may have been in devotion or silk road.

I would have bought it anyway, but the saks fiasco turned me off, so I'm passing on this one.

Thanks for the updates, Charleston girl. :)