One end, Correct Restorative Lip Treatment with Hydra8, reduces the appearance of lip lines and eliminates dryness. The other end, Quench Plumping Lip Gloss, helps restore moisture for an instantly plumped, youthful look that’s bound to keep you beaming.
The Correct Restorative Treatment offers the following ingredients and benefits.
- Dual peptides are designed to boost hydration and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- A special, trademarked skin-conditioning agent, Hydra8, is formulated to bind moisture to the lips for up to eight hours.
- The treatment reduces the look of lines and cracks for a softer, smoother smile and a more comfortable feel.
- Naturally derived peptides help to increase lip volume, creating the perfect pout without any stinging or odd sensations.
- A moisture complex provides long-lasting hydration.
- The gloss creates a long-lasting shine and a rosy glow.
Why is the treatment so enriching? It's packed with hydrating ingredients beyond those trendy ones listed above. This is quite a list: soybean oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, beeswax, macadamia seed oil, passion fruit seed oil, rice bran oil, açaí pulp oil, babassu seed oil, and manuka honey extract.
The treatment and lip gloss are flavored with a pleasant spearmint. I usually dislike flavors and fragrances in my lip products, but this one's familiar - and not at all obnoxious like some cheap lip products that are long on flavor and short on proven ingredients. I know it may not seem like a compliment, but I mean this in an extremely complimentary way. When I use the treatment before bed, I don't have to apply Vaseline to my lips to get the hydration I need. I love that!
I await more lip gloss shades. I think Kate's onto something!
I bought my Kate Somerville Quench & Correct Plumping Lip Gloss at Neiman Marcus. It should be available at all Kate Somerville counters now. You can also purchase it at Kate's Web site.
Photo courtesy of Kate Somerville