Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Chanel Shade Parade

Chanel's new Shade Parade television advertisement makes its debut tonight. You'll be able to see it if you watch Dancing with the Stars, October 24, 25, or November 1 at 8:00 pm. It will also air on CW and Hulu digital players October 27 through November 10; Taxi TV in New York City, October 19 through November 20; and on Facebook October 27 through November 20.

The short firm directed by Peter Philips, Creative Director of Chanel Makeup, stars Les Vernis Nail Colour. I've never watched Dancing with the Stars, but I may be tuned in tonight.

Photo courtesy of Chanel

4 comments:

Paula D. said...

I saw it last night on DWTS and it was flashy but my husband said "What the heck was that about?" "What's with all the dancing fingers?" I told him it was to promote Chanel nail polish. He thought it didn't hit that point home.
What does anyone else think?
Paula

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Paula,

That's a hoot! Would men ever get it?

Unknown said...

Wonder why Chanel decided to advertise? This is a first, isn't it?

Charlestongirl said...

I don't know, Ava. We could go off and research it, but it's not worth the time. I missed it last night. Maybe I an catch it later.