Congratulations to Mimi!I liked my own Ultraflesh Perfect Pinks 6-Piece Sampler Set from Sephora so much, I decided to buy one for a giveaway contest. Everyone should have a chance to enjoy Ultraflesh, one of my favorite new brands.
The six-piece set of mini-sized lipsticks - three sheer and three matte - will suit your every desire for pink. They are delightful little lipsticks, perfect for popping into your handbag.
The six colors span the pink spectrum. Click here see these shades swatched. Click here to see them at Sephora.
- Ethereal (matte golden pink)
- Tender (matte baby pink)
- Fragile (matte hot pink)
- Ethereal (sheer golden pink)
- Tender (sheer baby pink)
- Fragile (sheer hot pink)
You can earn extra entries. Follow this blog (through an e-mail subscription, GFC, or though one of the many Google readers - see sidebar at right) to earn a second entry. If you are a follower, it would help me tally entries if you tell me in your comment how you follow. You don't have to follow to enter. I want everyone to have a chance, but I also want to reward my followers. I must be able to track this entry.
You can earn a third entry by tweeting this contest. You must include "@BTiBeauty" (without the quotes) and the contest title in your tweet. I will tweet the contest this evening, and you can simply retweet it to earn that second entry.
The deadline for entries will be Saturday, November 5, at midnight. The next day, I will use a random number generator (random.org) to select the winner. I will e-mail the winner on Sunday. The winner will have 48 hours to reply to my message and provide a shipping address. After 48 hours, the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be selected. Make sure to check your e-mail - and look in your spam folder - when the contest ends.
This contest is open to anyone anywhere. Here are the terms. I will carefully pack and ship the prize (as I always do). I cannot insure the prize for overseas shipment - it's amazingly expensive to do so because of the way I have to send insured mail. If it's lost or stolen in transit, I may not be able to replace it with another prize just like it. I'll do my best on this end; let's see if your mail service does right by you on the other end if we have an overseas winner. Lately, my shipping luck has improved significantly.
Legal notice: Apparently, there are "legalities" related to sweepstakes, contests in which the winner is drawn at random. The law requires many official rules, and the legalese on blog giveaways must include them. For those who love too much information, here are more rules for this "contest" - those that aren't stated above. In the future, I will probably publish a page just for sweepstakes rules. Until I find time to do that...
- No purchase is necessary - you can't buy things here anyhow!
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
- The number of eligible entries received will determine the odds of winning.
- Should one occur, a dispute or mistake will be handled to ensure the winner is reasonably happy.
- I will publish the name the winner used in the comment required to enter. Full names not disclosed in the comment will not be publicized.
- The winner releases Best Things in Beauty for all liability by providing a mailing address. That means you can't blame me if you don't like it or you break your leg getting it out of your mailbox.
- You can always find Charlestongirl by e-mail at email@example.com.
- This contest is regulated in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Can you even believe my need to publish all these rules?