Congratulations to Tj and Amy (probably Amy), the winner of the Sephora Glitz & Glam giveaway contest!How beautifully selected does a deluxe sampler set get? Expertly in the case of Sephora's limited-edition Glitz & Glam Shimmer and Shine Makeup Deluxe Sampler ($39). I have one of the last editions to give away. This purchase was an instance of "two for me, one for them." I love my readers.
This dazzling makeup collection contains 11 of Sephora's most sparkling beauties, all of which will leave you positively luminous. I can speak with "authority" on Tarte's Cheek Stain, NARS Orgasm Illuminator, Tarte's Lock & Roll and Cheek Stain, and Josie Maran Bronzing Argan Oil. These are fabulous products.
This holiday collection is the perfect starter kit for anyone who wants to up her glamour quotient - or try some new makeup. It includes an array of gorgeous bronze colors and complexion-illuminating products for that lit-from-within look.
Win this set, and here's what you will receive.
- 0.085 oz Lorac Perfectly Lit in Spotlight
- 0.17 oz Josie Maran Bronzing Argan Oil
- 0.05 oz Tarte Lock n Roll 12-Hour Eyeshadow in Bronze
- 0.17 oz Tarte Natural Cheek Stain in Glam
- 0.10 oz Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure
- 0.10 oz Tarina Tarantino Gem Gloss in Disco Nap
- 0.03 oz bareMinerals Mineral Veil in Illuminating
- 0.024 oz Sephora Collection Electro Eyeliner in Copper
- 0.11 oz Lorac Multiplex 3D Lip Gloss
- 0.29 oz Nars Orgasm Illuminator
- 0.3 oz Tarte Smooth Operator Illuminating Serum
You can earn extra entries. Follow this blog (through an e-mail subscription or though one of the many Google readers - see sidebar at right) to earn a second entry. If you are a follower, it would help me tally entries if you tell me how you follow. You don't have to follow to enter. I want everyone to have a chance, but I also want to reward my followers. I must be able to track this entry.
You can earn a third entry by tweeting this contest. You must include "@BTiBeauty" (without the quotes) and the contest title in your tweet. I will tweet the contest this evening, and you can simply retweet it to earn that second entry. Only one tweet will be counted as an entry. I appreciate multiple tweets, but it's not necessary.
The deadline for entries will be Saturday, October 29, at midnight. The next day, I will use a random number generator (random.org) to select the winner. I will e-mail the winner on Sunday. The winner will have 48 hours to reply to my message and provide a shipping address. After 48 hours, the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be selected. Make sure to check your e-mail - and look in your spam folder - when the contest ends.
This contest is open to anyone anywhere. Here are the terms. I will carefully pack and ship the prize (as I always do). I cannot insure the prize for overseas shipment - it's amazingly expensive to do so because of the way I have to send insured mail. If it's lost or stolen in transit, I won't be able to replace it with another. I'll do my best on this end; let's see if your mail service does right by you on the other end if we have an overseas winner. Lately, my shipping luck has improved significantly.
Legal notice: Apparently, there are "legalities" related to sweepstakes, contests in which the winner is drawn at random. The law requires many official rules, and the legalese on blog giveaways must include them. For those who love too much information, here are more rules for this "contest" - those that aren't stated above. In the future, I will probably publish a page just for sweepstakes rules. Until then...
- No purchase is necessary - you can't buy things here anyhow!
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
- The number of eligible entries received will determine the odds of winning.
- Should one occur, a dispute or mistake will be handled to ensure the winner is reasonably happy.
- I will publish the name the winner used in the comment required to enter. Full names not disclosed in the comment will not be publicized.
- The winner releases Best Things in Beauty for all liability by providing a mailing address. That means you can't blame me if you don't like it or you break your leg getting it out of your mailbox.
- You can always find Charlestongirl by e-mail at email@example.com.
- This contest is regulated in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Can you even believe my need to publish all these rules?