The holidays will never be the same. Neiman Marcus and Ken Downing will be spreading a little holiday cheer with two sets of Le Métier de Beauté metallic mini-sized nail lacquers. Ken's Stocking Stuffers ($32 for a set of four) in Ken Claus and O Holy Ken offer a total of eight little lacquers designed to glam up your holiday season.
'Tis the season...to gift! I've taken the best of the jewel-toned hues from the runways and glammed them up for the holidays. A bit of shimmer, a little gold, a touch of platinum, for a polished and festive palette. Whether you've got 12 days or eight, Ken's Stocking Stuffers take holiday beauty from ho-hum to ho-ho gorgeous.
Packaged as ornaments in pretty holiday globes, Ken's Stocking Stuffers can be used as gifts - if you can bear to part with them - or hung separately from your tree to spread a little holiday cheer. They will arrive in stores in November, definitely in time to stock up with superb gifts. My Christmas shopping theory has always been, "One for me, two for them."
The set shown at the top of this feature is Ken Claus.
- Tinsel and Marzipan - a shimmering copper with silver undertones
- Scarlet Ribbons - sheer red with metallic gold undertones
- Snowflakes of Love - rich plum spun with sheer silver (what a darling name!)
- Silver Bells - moonlit platinum.
- Winter Wonderland - sheer gold with metallic shine
- Cool Yule - deep sapphire flecked with subtle shimmer
- The Holly and the Ivy - shimmering evergreen
- Mistletoe and Wine - cherry red with glimmering magenta undertones
Ken's Stocking Stuffers will be available exclusively at Neiman Marcus. Get your name on the list early. I have a feeling they will literally blow out of the stores.
Photos courtesy of Le Métier de Beauté