Thursday, October 13, 2011

Le Métier de Beauté Ken's Stocking Stuffers for Holiday 2011

This feature has been updated with new information from Le Métier de Beauté. See version to be published on October 17, 2011.

The holidays will never be the same. Neiman Marcus and Ken Downing will be spreading a little holiday cheer with two sets of Le Métier de Beauté metallic mini-sized nail lacquers. Ken's Stocking Stuffers ($32 for a set of four) in Ken Claus and O Holy Ken offer a total of eight little lacquers designed to glam up your holiday season.

'Tis the season...to gift! I've taken the best of the jewel-toned hues from the runways and glammed them up for the holidays. A bit of shimmer, a little gold, a touch of platinum, for a polished and festive palette. Whether you've got 12 days or eight, Ken's Stocking Stuffers take holiday beauty from ho-hum to ho-ho gorgeous.

Packaged as ornaments in pretty holiday globes, Ken's Stocking Stuffers can be used as gifts - if you can bear to part with them - or hung separately from your tree to spread a little holiday cheer. They will arrive in stores in November, definitely in time to stock up with superb gifts. My Christmas shopping theory has always been, "One for me, two for them."

The set shown at the top of this feature is Ken Claus.
  • Tinsel and Marzipan - a shimmering copper with silver undertones
  • Scarlet Ribbons - sheer red with metallic gold undertones
  • Snowflakes of Love - rich plum spun with sheer silver (what a darling name!)
  • Silver Bells - moonlit platinum.
The set shown directly above is O Holy Ken (take that name with a playful wink and a nod).
  • Winter Wonderland - sheer gold with metallic shine
  • Cool Yule - deep sapphire flecked with subtle shimmer
  • The Holly and the Ivy - shimmering evergreen
  • Mistletoe and Wine - cherry red with glimmering magenta undertones
I think these sets are absolutely adorable. I hope to buy one of each for myself and then count up my friends who like to have dazzling nails. The $32 price puts Ken's Stocking Stuffers right in the sweet spot for holiday spending.

Ken's Stocking Stuffers will be available exclusively at Neiman Marcus. Get your name on the list early. I have a feeling they will literally blow out of the stores.

Photos courtesy of Le Métier de Beauté

8 comments:

lovethescents said...

Oh these are all so pretty. I'll trade those for the usual clementines in my stocking, Santa!

Unknown said...

They're beautiful! LOVE that they've come out with sets again!

Unknown said...

Oh my, they are gorgeous! I bet you're right that they will disappear quickly.

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Lovethescents, I'd make that trade too - in a heartbeat!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi PP, I love the sets too. Although the polishes are little to some, I think they are the perfect size.

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Modesty,

I can usually predict sell-outs pretty well. I'm sure these will go fast. Then there will be SAs calling all over the country to try to get them for their customers.

Polarbelle said...

Both sets are gorgeous. I'd love to be able to get both So I'm really hoping they show upk okn the nordy website.

Charlestongirl said...

Polarbelle, the sets are exclusive to Neiman Marcus, so they will never show up on the Nordstrom Web site. :)

Best to order early from NM.