Sunday, October 2, 2011

Le Métier de Beauté's Mikey Castillo in DC Area this Week!

As Director of Makeup for Le Métier de Beauté, Mikey Castillo has 20 years of experience in the industry. He is known for his ability to bring out the best in women, with his boundless energy and passion for beauty. This week, DC-area gals have an opportunity to meet Mikey and work with him to select their best colors and looks!

Mikey will be at Neiman Marcus Mazza Gallerie on Wednesday, October 5, from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Then, he will visit with us at Neiman Marcus Tysons Galleria on Thursday, October 6 from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm. On Friday, October 7, he'll head back over to Mazza and will be available from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm. Basically, we get him for three days - an unusual treat! Surely you can find time to visit with him. You are going to love Mikey.

You may remember that Mikey shared some tips and techniques with Kari from Fab over Forty in July. With a passion for makeovers, Mikey focuses on educating his customers. His philosophy? The most lasting makeovers are less about the makeup and more about highlighting a women's best features. He brings out the best in his customers, making sure to show them how to do the same at home. He is known for working on iconic beauties, such as Isabella Rossellini, Charleze Theron, Sharon Stone, and Nicole Kidman. I want him to make me look like Charleze Theron. Just kidding. I realize that's impossible, but I do have my appointment set up.

Definitely call to make an appointment if you live anywhere near DC! If you want to go to Mazza, call Michael Reinhardt at (202) 966-9700, extension 2258. If you want to go to Tysons, call Lisa Corsino at (703) 761-1600, extension 3286 or 3297. If you don't get Lisa directly, call Kathy Shoreman at (571) 212-8399. That's her cell, and it's often easier to call her directly.

Photo courtesy of Le Métier de Beauté

12 comments:

Nemo said...

Please ask him what the LMDB Holiday collection will look like!

Crystal said...

I got an appt at Tysons, I'm so excited!!!

Charlestongirl said...

Will do, Nemo! I'll see him Wednesday at lunch.

Charlestongirl said...

What time, Crystal? I'll be there early Thursday. Have fun!

Crystal said...

I'll be there early too on Thursday. It's going to be great:) I always get so much inspiration on how to change things up with my makeup at events like this!

Eileen said...

It sounds like you ladies are going to have a great time. I hope you'll give us a full report--you, too, Crystal!

Nemo said...

I have been alternating between the Silk Road eye kit and the Modern Merlot one, and both are absolutely stunning. Can't wait for another!

Miss Brahms said...

So excited to meet such a luminary in the cosmetic world! It will be an honor. Maybe he can touch up my eyes!

Clarisse said...

Oh lucky you! I feel envious and wish I were with you!!:-)Like Eileen, I hope you will share some tips and techniques with us when you report (maybe some photos too to show us the stunning results?)

Charlestongirl said...

Crystal, I'll be looking for you!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Eileen and Nemo!

Yes, full report coming later in the week.

Nemo, you have two great ones to play.

Miss Brahms, I'm sure you can twist his arm. Bat those pretty eyes!

Charlestongirl said...

Clarisse, I do hope to get photos, but you know what a close-up phobe I am! :)