Red and orange were the shades of the day (two of three local bloggers showed us that), but that didn't stop me from buying a nice little black dress and a couple of amazing belts. Here are a few tips from Lucky and LOFT for looking effortlessly stylish and camera-ready.
- Fashion Statement - Build your look starting with a fashion-forward piece, perhaps a neck warmer to accentuate in a bold, but soft way.
- Mixed Media - The art of layering and mixing prints can be tricky, so keep it simple, pairing monochromatic patterns or stripes on stripes.
- Subtle Shine - Add a metallic or colorful accessory for just the right amount of impact.
- Beyond Black - A slim-fitting pant is a wardrobe staple. Give this season's vibrant offerings a try. Add a colorful skinny belt to personalize a wardrobe workhorse.
- Finishing Touch - Your camera-ready look won't be complete without a killer pair of shoes.
LOFT Georgetown is at 1239 Wisconsin Ave, NW, Washington, DC. It's a nice store, perfectly located. If you live in the DC area, check it out.
Photos by Best Things in Beauty